Work With Us
About Develop CENTS, LLC…
Develop CENTS was founded by David White in 2013 to assist businesses and nonprofit organizations worldwide. We provide on-site and remote technical support and IT consulting, web hosting services, and technical training and workshops for nonprofits and small businesses.
Visit our About Page to get the full scoop.
Commission Sales Person
We’re looking for an experienced sales person to join our team. Additional details will be posted soon, but if this describes you and Develop CENTS sounds like a great fit for you, go ahead and shoot us an email.
Communications & Administrative Assistant
We are no longer accepting resumes for this position. However, check back soon in case we re-open the position, or for new positions.
Technical Support Contractor
If you’re good at solving general technical support needs and are also good at interacting with people who are not, this may be a good fit for you! We are looking for contractors who can perform various jobs at various client locations in and around Chattanooga.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Updating virus definitions and performing anti-virus scans
- Cleaning up client PCs for speed and performance
- Installing and maintaining wireless networks
- Supporting clients with software installation, uninstallation, and configuration (including Microsoft Office products and local Email Client support)
- Able to communicate with non-technical people in a respectful and efficient manner
- At least 1-2 years experience providing technical support
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Proficient with Windows 7, Windows Server and Mac OSX.
- Proficient with anti-virus, anti-malware, and Windows system cleanup tools
- Proficient with basic switches, routers and wireless access points
Optional (nice to have) Skills:
- Experience in Active Directory
- Certifications such as A+
- Interest in Community Development
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Experience with Linux, Firewalls (especially pfSense), and Ubiquiti devices
This position has a starting pay of $20/hour and is negotiable based on experience. We cannot guarantee any work. This position would be a contractor / 1099 relationship, and you would only be called on an as-needed basis.
If you are interested in being a contractor for Develop CENTS, please email david [at] developcents.com with a copy of your resume.