About Develop CENTS, LLC
Developing technology for a developing world....
Develop CENTS (Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training and Supporting) was founded by David White in 2013 to assist nonprofit organizations worldwide. We provide on-site and remote technical support and IT consulting, web hosting services, and technical training and workshops.
... Because IT makes sense.
Technical Support Contractor
If you're a geek, are good with general on-site technical services and technical support, and are good at interacting with people who are not, this may be a good fit for you! We are looking for contractors who can perform various jobs at various client locations in Chattanooga (most of whom are / will be nonprofit organizations).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Updating virus definitions and performing anti-virus scans
- Cleaning up client PCs for speed and performance
- Installing and maintaining wireless networks
- Supporting clients with software installation, uninstallation, and configuration (including Microsoft Office products and local Email Client support)
- Good attitude
- Able to communicate with non-technical people in a respectful and efficient manner
- At least 1-2 years experience providing technical support
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2011 / 2012.
- Proficient with anti-virus, anti-malware, and Windows system cleanup tools
Optional but good to have:
- Experience in Active Directory
- Certifications such as A+
- Interest in Community Development
- Experience in working with nonprofit organizations